- Order number: SK-S5101
Series SALUKI SK-S5101
Handheld Radio Communication Analyzer (1GHz)
- Frequency Range2MHz - 1GHz
- 7" high contrast, backlit LCD screen with high resolution
- A clear menu structure allows fast and direct access to all measurement facilities
- Double RF sources, pure spectrum, supply a whole integrated solution for radio and interphone test
- Impact, dust, and splash resistant
- Lightweight handheld design with low power consumption
- Build-in high power capacity battery for long time field applications
- Optional extensions enable the S5101 to satisfy almost all requirements of radio measurements and related fields.
The Saluki SK-S5101 Handheld Radio Communication Analyzer is the ideal radio tester for laboratory, production, service and maintenance use. It combines radio frequency emission, reception analysis, audio source, analyzer, etc. all into one compact handheld unit. It can measure the performance of radios , interphone, audio equipment as well as testing communication cables and standing-wave ratio from 2 MHz to 1 GHz.