Series SALUKI SK-S3601
Vector Network Analyzer (up to 8.5GHz)
- Frequency range 100 kHz-3 GHz / 8.5GHz
- 125 dB wide dynamic range.
- Multiple calibration methods.
- Standard interfaces including USB, LAN, GPIB, VGA
- Low noise level, good measurement performance.
- Multi-window, multi-channel measurement display.
- Various display formats including logarithmic amplitude, linear range, standing wave, phase, group delay, smith chart, polar diagram
The Saluki SK-S3601 is a powerful and efficient Vector Network Analyzer widely used in industries like wireless communications, cable TV, and automotive electronics, etc. The SK-S3601 can be used for accurate measurement of filters, amplifiers, antennas, cables etc. The S3601 has a LCD screen and a friendly GUI. It also supports various interfaces such as USB, LAN, GPIB and VGA to ntegrte with any measurement system.
|Frequency Range||100kHz - 3GHz||100kHz - 8.5GHz|
|Frequency Accuracy||±5x10-6 (23°C±3°C)||±5x10-6 (23°C±3°C)|
|Output Power||-45dBm - 10dBm||-55dBm - 10dBm|
|Max. Dynamic Range||125 dB||125 dB|
|IF Bandwidth||1MHz - 5MHz|
|Number of Built-In Ports||2||2|
|Measurement Point||1 - 16001|
|No. of Measurement Receiver||4|
|Reference Level Amplitude Setting||Range: ±500dB; Resolution: 0.001dB|
|Reference Phase Settings||Range: ±500°; Resolution: 0.01°|
|Measurement Fields||Frequency domain and Time domain|
|Display Format||logarithmic amplitude, linear range, standing wave, phase, group delay, smith chart, polar diagram|