Series SALUKI SK-S3302
Handheld Spectrum Analyzer (up to 44 GHz)
- Wide frequency range from 9 kHz to 44 GHz.
- Low DANL level to -163 dBm @ 1 Hz RBW.
- Excellent phase noise performance.
- Fast scanning speed.
- A variety of measurement functions.
- Flexible interfaces and friendly UI.
The Saluki SK-S3302 Series Spectrum Analyzer has a wide frequency range, high performance, fast scanning speed, multi-function tests, easy operation, plus many other features. This responsive spectrum analyzer is widely used on-site and applied to signal and equipment testing in aerospace, microwave, satellite communications and wireless communications.
|Model||Frequency Range (AC Coupled)|
|S3302SA||9kHz - 4GHz|
|S3302SB||9kHz - 6.5GHz|
|S3302SC||9kHz - 9GHz|
|S3302A||9kHz - 20GHz|
|S3302B||9kHz - 26.5GHz|
|S3302C||9kHz - 32GHz|
|S3302D||9kHz - 44GHz|