Model Prologix PL-GPIB-USB
GPIB to USB Converter
- Drivers for Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10, Mac OS-8/9/X, Linux
- Support for multiple devices
- Driver provides virtual serial port to send and receive data
- Powered by USB; no power supply needed
- No GPIB cable needed; controller plugs on to instrument
- All software configuration. No DIP switches
- Metal enclosure for durability and reduced EMI
- USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 compatible
- Standard USB (B) and IEEE 488 (Male) connectors
- RoHS conform
Access your GPIB enabled instruments over USB interface using the affordable, easy to use, Prologix PL-GPIB-USB controller! Use this controller to control, and to download screen plots and data from, Oscilloscopes, Logic Analyzers, Spectrum Analyzers and other GPIB enabled instruments. Prologix PL-GPIB-USB controller uses the same command interface as the popular Prologix PL-GPIB-LAN controller. Being a network device there are no drivers to install.
Prologix PL-GPIB-USB controller converts any computer with a USB port into a GPIB Controller or Device. In Controller mode, Prologix PL-GPIB-USB controller can remotely control GPIB enabled instruments such as Oscilloscopes, Logic Analyzers, and Spectrum Analyzers. In Device mode, Prologix PL-GPIB-USB controller converts the computer into a GPIB peripheral for downloading data and screen plots from the instrument front panel. In both modes, Prologix PL-GPIB-USB controller interprets high level commands received from the host computer and performs the appropriate low-level GPIB protocol handshaking.
Skope of Delivery:
- Prologix PL-GPIB-USB : GPIB to USB Converter