Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
The article is available.
- Order number: GW-PLR36-20
Model GW Instek: GW-PLR 36-20
Power Supply - DC- Programmable - Combined Linear & Switching Technology - Compact & Light yet low noise - 1 Channel - (0~36V/ 0~20A / 720W)
- Output Voltage Rating： 36V
- Output Power： 720W
- Low Ripple and Noise (0.5 mVrms / 10 mArms)
- Fast transition recovery time (100us)
- Maximum 2 units in series connections or 3 units in parallel connections
- Select the setting digits for voltage and current(coarse/ fine volume control)
- Panel Lock Function
- 3 set of preset function
- Output off timer function (Range: 1 min to 1000 hours & 59mins)
- CC priority function (prevent overshoot & inrush current)
- Sequence function of PC editing (Max.: 1000 steps/ Min. step period: 50ms)
- Protection: OVP, UVP, OCP, remote sensing (Terminal open)
- External Analog Control Function
- PC Remote Interface
- Optional： GPIB / USB / LAN
GW Instek launches the new generation GW-PLR series programmable switching D.C. power supply. The single power output ranges are 360W and 720W. The series comprises 6 models and the voltage ranges are 20V, 36V and 60V. The PLR series is a hybrid circuit design which incorporates front stage switching and rear stage linear architectures. The unique advantages of this design benefit from the combination of both switching and linear structures. The front stage switching structure can effectively reduce size and weight, and the rear stage linear structure can maintain lower ripple voltage, lower ripple current, and faster transient response.
The GW-Instek GW-PLR 36-20 features many functions, including three sets of user-defined Preset function; programmable automatic Output off timer function; programmable Sequence function; CV, CC priority activation functions (prevent overshoot and inrush current while output is turned on); External voltage and current output control and OVP, OCP and UVP functions. The above functions are built-in. Users do not have to pay for any extra costs.
The flexible allocation is one of the advantages of the GW-Instek GW-PLR 36-20. For users require large output power, the series allows maximum 3 same model units in parallel connection to obtain larger output current, and maximum 2 same model units in series connection to obtain larger output voltage.
The GW-Instek GW-PLR 36-20 takes the consideration of the integration between its rack and other systems. Hence, the heat dissipation design adopts front air inlet and rear air outlet (there is no air outlet on the top, bottom, and on the both sides). The optional dedicated rack mount adapter (GRA-427) is for to be rack mounted. Other equipment can be directly placed on top or under to save rack space.
The GW-Instek GW-PLR 36-20 is equipped with RS-232 interface and also provides optional GPIB&USB (PLR-GU) and USB&LAN (PLR-LU). The program control of maximum 32 units can be realized by Local Bus no matter which interface is utilized. Additionally, the PLR-ARC interface not only provides external voltage and external resistance control but also meets the requirement of PLC control.
The GW-Instek GW-PLR 36-20 genuinely meets users' requirements of the new generation DC power supplies. The series, completely simplifying and expediting system development processes, is suitable for the R&D, design verification, and manufacturing of the semi-conductor equipment, automobile, component and communications industries.
Scope of Delivery:
- GW Instek GW-PLR 36-20 DC Power Supply
- User Manual (CD) x 1
- AC Power Cord x 1
- Rear Output Terminal Cover x 1
- Bolt set x1
- Hexagon head bolt (P-3) x2
- Flat washer x2
- Hexagon nut x2
- Output-grounding cable x 1
Optional Accessories (not included):
- PLR-GU: GPIB/ USB Interface Card
- PLR-LU: LAN / USB Interface Card
- PLR-ARC: External Analog Control Interface Card
- PLR-001: Parallel connection signal cable (2 to 3 units)
- PLR-002: Series Connection Signal Cable
- GRA-427: Rack Mount Adaptor (EIA+JIS)
- GTL-246: USB Cable (1.2m)
- GTL-248: GPIB Cable(2.0m)
- GTL-251: GPIB-USB-HS (High-Speed)
- GRJ-1102: Modular Cable (1.5m)