6-Channel High Voltage Scan & 2-Channel Ground Bond Scan- Option for GPT-9800/9900/9900A Series Safety/Hipot Testers
- GSB-02 (6CH High Voltage and 2CH Ground Bond Scanner Box)
- High Voltage Rating - 5kVac / 6kVdc
- Front & rear input connector design - suitable for the GPT-9800/9900/9900A Series
- High-intensity LED for Channel, Status & Judgment indications
- 2 Years Warranty
GW Instek presents a multiplex scanner box option for their series of safety / Hipot testers. This multiplex scanner box, GSB-01 or GSB-02, distributes the test voltage or current provided by the GPT-9800/9900/9900A Series to multiple test points. Up to 8 channels can be used for outputs on one scanner. The user can conduct AC/DC Withstanding (Hi-pot), Insulation Resistance and Ground Bond tests depending upon the selected scanner model. Furthermore, up to 4 scanners can be connected to the tester, allowing a maximum of 32 channels. These features ensure highly reliable and labour saving for electrical and electronic equipment with multiple test points.
An electric potential mode for each channel – HI (voltage applied), LO (return) and X (open mode) can be set either by the front panel operation or through commands by the USB/GPIB(Option) of the GPT-9800/9900/9900A. The multiplex scanner permits specified setting – AC/DC withstanding or insulation resistance or ground bond tests on assigned one of the eight test channel. For example, you can set CH1 ~ CH3 to HI (high voltage) and CH4 to LO.
One GW Instek Scanner extends the output to eight channels. A potential of HI, LO, or X can be set for each channel and an AC/DC withstanding voltage, insulation resistance or ground bond test can be conducted at any eight test points depending on model of scanner.This allows labour saving, reliable withstanding voltage, insulation resistance or ground bond testing of electric or electronic equipment or electronic components with multiple test points.
Scope of Delivery:
- GW-GSB-02 Unit
- Quick Start Guide x 1, CD x 1 (Complete user manual)
- Power Cord x 1, Communication Cable GTL-235 x 1
- H.V. Wiring Lead GHT-108 x 1
- Ground Bond Wiring Lead GHT-109 x 1
- Test Lead for GSB-02: GHT-116R x 8, GHT-116B x 1,GTL-116R x 2, GTL-116B x 1