LXinstruments power distribution unit LX-PDU-150A-8X32A-NA
Power Distribution Unit, three-phase, input 1 x 250 A input, 8 x 32 A Output
With emergency stop control according to performance level "d"
This means that devices can be supplied with both mains voltage and DC voltage. With the soft-on-off function, the PDU can be controlled remotely via remote buttons and other potential-free contacts. By using the PDU, you simplify the ordering process with only one device required.
High flexibility of the device through modular configuration. Extensive documentation through operating instructions, wiring plans and CE declaration of conformity. Due to the predominantly pluggable connections, integration and installation are extremely easy. Accessories, options and extensions are available.
Features of the three-phase power supply LX-PDU-250A-8X32A-NA
- 19 inch slide-in device, 10U
- Main switch for isolating the system from the mains
- Emergency stop circuit with PL-d according to EN ISO 13849-1
- 1 outlet 10A (IEC14) with permanent supply for the connection of a PC and peripherals.
- External connections for remote emergency stop buttons
- 2 channel control circuits
- Linking is possible with another button or other emergency stop units
- Front panel in RAL 7035
Possible uses / functions of LX-PDU-250A-8X32A-NA
- Power supply for test systems in 19“ format
- Over-current protection
- Shutdown in an emergency
Options for the LX-PDU-250A-8X32A-NA
- LX-PDU-180 emergency stop button
- LX-PDU-190 emergency stop foot / palm button with 5m cable
- LX-PDU-195 connection extension for emergency stop, up to 3 additional emergency stop buttons
- LX-PDU-150 IEC 320 mains cable male to female 0.5m
- LX-PDU-151 IEC 320 mains cable male to female 1m
- LX-PDU-152 IEC 320 mains cable male to female 2m
- LX-PDU-153 IEC 320 mains cable male to female 3m
- LX-PDU-160 IEC 320 socket strip with 8 sockets,10A fine fuse, 2.5m connection cable with ICE 320 plug, incl.19“ mounting bracket
|AC / DC:||AC|
|Voltage (V):||400 V|
|Power (W):||173000 W|
|Current (A):||250 A|