Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
The article is available.
- Order number: LX-PDU-01-13A
LXinstruments power distribution unit LX-PDU-01-13A
Power Distribution Unit, single-phase, 13 A, 12 V, 24 V DC
This means that devices can be supplied with both mains voltage and DC voltage. By using the PDU, you simplify the ordering process with only one device required. High flexibility of the device through modular configuration. Comprehensive documentation through operating instructions, wiring plans and CE declaration of conformity. Due to the predominantly pluggable connections, integration and installation are extremely easy. Accessories, options and extensions are available.
Features of the single-phase power supply LX-PDU-01-13A
- 19 inch slide-in device, 3U
- Main switch for isolating the system from the mains power
- Residual current circuit breaker (type A)
- Service socket with permanent supply integrated in the front of the PDU.
- 3 outlets 10A (IEC14) for the connection of devices or socket strips.
- 1 outlet 10A (IEC14) with permanent supply for the connection of a PC and peripherals.
- 2 fixed voltage direct current power supplies 50W/120W, 12V and 24V
- Phoenix contact connector (16 pins) for DC outputs
- Residual current circuit breaker (type B) available, as an option
- Front panel in RAL 7035
Possible uses / functions of LX-PDU-01-13A
- Power supply for test systems in 19“ format
- Over-current protection
- DC supply of peripheral devices
Options from LX-PDU-01-13A
- LX-PDU-DC1 extension 5V DC connection
- LX-PDU-156-16A CEE, 1-phase connection, 3m
- LX-PDU-170 soft ON / OFF button
- LX-PDU-150 IEC 320 mains cable male to female 0.5m
- LX-PDU-151 IEC 320 mains cable male to female 1m
- LX-PDU-152 IEC 320 mains cable male to female 2m
- LX-PDU-153 IEC 320 mains cable male to female 3m
- LX-PDU-160 IEC 320 socket strip with 8 sockets, 10A fine fuse, 2.5m connection cable with ICE 320 plug, incl.19“ mounting bracket
|AC / DC:||AC|
|Voltage (V):||230 V|
|Power (W):||2990 W|
|Current (A):||13 A|