Model BNC Berkeley Nucleonics BN-RTSA7500-18 Real Time Spectrum Analyzer - 18 GHz - RTBW -... more
Product information "BN-RTSA7500-18"
Model BNC Berkeley Nucleonics BN-RTSA7500-18
Real Time Spectrum Analyzer - 18 GHz - RTBW - up to 100 MHz - DSP filtering - SFDR up to 100 dBc
- Frequency Range from 100 kHz to 18 GHz
- DSP filtering and decimation
- Real-time FPGA triggering for detection of time-varying signals
- Real-Time Bandwidth (RTBW) up to 100 MHz
- Probability of Intercept (POI) as short as 1.02 µs
- Spurious Free Dynamic Range (SFDR) up to 100 dBc
- 10 MHz in/out for multi-channel synchronization
- Analog I/Q outputs for higher sampling rate digitization
- Open source Python, LabVIEW, MATLAB®, C/C+,SCPI/VRT APIs
- Real-Time Spectrum Analyzer software included
Related links to "BN-RTSA7500-18"