Model Acute: AE-TL3017E:
TravelLogic: 2 in 1 Analyzer (Protocol & Logic) - 1GS/s - 17 Channels - I²C Bus Protocol
- USB3.0 interface
- 17 channels
- 1 GHz Sample Rate / 200 MHz State Analysis
- 16 Mb Memory
- Voltage detect : 2 sets
- Stacks with Acute or another DSO to form as an MSO
- Bus Trigger: I²C
- Protocol Analyzer: I²C
- Bus Decode : BiSS-C, CAN, eMMC5.0, eSPI, I2C, I2S, I3C, NAND Flash, Profibus, SD3.0, SPI, SVID, UART, USB1.1, USB PD3.0... (80+)
The TravelLogic TL3000 Series from ACUTE is a 2-in-1 analyser, comprising of both a Logic Analyzer and a Protocol Analyzer. The TL3000 Series are PC-based USB3.0 units and replace the previous TL2000 Series. The highly compact analyzers can be carried in your pocket. They can be connected with an Oscilloscopes from ACUTE, GwInstek, Agilent, LeCroy and Tektronix, to form a Mixed Signal Oscilloscope (MSO). The TL3017E offers a 1GHz Sample Rate, 16Mb memory and 17 channels with Bus Trigger I²C and Protocol Trigger I²C.
Scope of Delivery.
- Acute AE-TL3017E TravelLogic
- Lead Cable for Data / CLK / Analog / GND: 40-pin (32 / 2 / 2 / 4)
- Grippers: 17x
- Soft Case
- USB Cable
Free PC Software Download from the Acute Homepage.